Friday, July 30, 2010

Moving along...

We haven't done just a whole lot lately, with me being back at work and our weekends being a little more full. However, little by little, stuff is getting done. We got some pictures hung on the walls. Michael moved his furniture into the front bedroom (and his bags and bags full of clothes). The floor in the kitchen and laundry room has been finished, just waiting on the grout to be sealed. The plumber came yesterday and started his work (yes, we are going on two weeks with no hot water...). Hopefully, we will have hot water tomorrow and be able to hook up the washer and dryer soon. Although, without the electrician, we can't run the washer and dryer... which is why I had to go to my parent's house this week to do laundry - felt like I was in college again. As soon as the plumber finishes his work, we should be able to install the cabinets. That'll be great because then I can finally unpack all my kitchen boxes. So it's coming along... just not leaps and bounds....

No comments:

Post a Comment